2 HOUR XTREME OFF-ROAD TOUR - T6
Want to be tested? Ready for the ultimate Segway adventure? Then join us on our most rugged tour yet! Participants must be in good physical condition because this tour is truly a challenge of skill and endurance! Prior Segway experience is helpful.
Your friendly guides will tell the history and anecdotes of Catalina Island while providing superb customer service along the way. On this 1½ hour guided Segway tour, you will get to:
- Test out your Segway skills on different terrains
- Complete a unique tour full of challenging obstacles
- Enjoy spectacular views of Avalon and Pacific Ocean
More than 85% of this tour takes place off-road, including on the old, abandoned golf course, and sections of our Catalina Island Grand Prix motocross track. Portions of the tour route are steep, narrow, and have odd lateral inclines. Therefore, we require participants to be physically capable of maneuvering a 110 lb. Segway uphill.
Gratuity for your guide is not included but is accepted and greatly appreciated!
Due to the nature of this tour, any reckless or disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated. Troublesome guests will be asked to leave the tour without a refund.
Tour Rating is 8 (see Tour Adventure Ratings) Good Conditioning with Segway Experience Preferred and Strong sense of Adventure
Approximately two hours. (Length of tour varies dependent on number of riders)
SEE MAP and DETAILED DESCRIPTION
No children under age 14 * Those under 18 years MUST b accompanied by a parent or guardian. (There are no exceptions to this rule.) *
Min. weight is 80 pounds * Max. weight limit is 240 pounds * No back problems or pregnancies * Consumption of adult beverages is prohibited
Available: Daily: 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 4:00 PM
Price includes all applicable Taxes and fees.
$112.00 per person
Min, 4 Max, 8 people
- Reservations must be paid in full at time of booking.
- No refunds on cancellations made after 24 hours before tour departure time
or One Hours after reservation is made (for reservations made less than 24
hrs. prior to tour time). No-Shows will not be refunded.
- Cancellations must be in writing by E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No penalties for valid cancellations
- Check-in at our office (see location map) by 15 minutes prior to Reserved Tour Time. Tour begins promptly at Reserved Time
- A brief training period of approximately 15 minutes is included in the allotted tour time